Welcome

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Waiting.....






Went in for my (almost) 39-week check today, 5/19. Showing some progress, so it could be any day now. My actual due date is the 28th. Emma is so excited to meet her baby sister. She talks about Laney all the time, and hugs and kisses my belly every day. We're wondering if Emma will always call her 'Laney Kate', she only refers to her by first and middle name. It's too cute!





Josh's last class for school is this week. He will be getting his Bachelor's of Science in Business Management. He is beyond excited to be done with it all and has worked so hard these last three years. We'll be glad to get to spend one more morning a week with him!





We will continue to keep everyone posted on the baby news. We thought we would start a blog site to keep family and friends updated with pics and videos (as soon as I figure out how to do that), along with little notes about what's going on in our lives. Hope you enjoy it! Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! gLAD TO SEE YOU bECKY!Hope you can come to grad party so we can wager on date and size of Laney Kate for profit. When I can figure the computer out I am going to do all sorts of things! Love yall! Aunt Tammmmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Bethany and I are so excited for Josh and for your family. So what are you going to have Josh do with all this extra time? Put his ass to work.
    Love you,
    Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! This was a really good idea...I'm so excited for everybody!XXOO MUCH LOVES
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna here. I love your picture! That is too adorable. Congratulations Josh!! That is wonderful!!! Way to go you two!

    ReplyDelete