Welcome

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still Waiting....



























Today is my due date, but apparently, Laney isn't ready to make her appearance just yet. I went for my 40-week check this morning and nothing has changed since last week. She's being a little stubborn! I guess we just keep waiting. When I came home from my appointment, Emma said, "Did she come out yet?" She is so excited! I hope that we will have some baby pics to show everyone in the next few days.

The picture of the three of us was taken yesterday by Aunt Tricia. She came over and took some family/pregnancy pictures for us. She did a fabulous job! Thanks, Tricia!!



Emma & Josh had great time this afternoon swimming in Nana and Papa's pool while I enjoyed lounging around in the shade. The weather was perfect....too bad it won't stay that way for long. I am going to attempt to download a short video of them playing around and being silly. Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! Can't wait for Laney to join in the fun! Love you all LOTS...Mom and Dad M.

    ReplyDelete