Welcome

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here We Go!



















Looks like tomorrow is the big day! We are one week past her due date and I'm scheduled to be induced early in the morning. We finally get to meet and hold our baby girl. Keep us in your prayers!

I had a great birthday yesterday. Emma picked out some beautiful cream and pink roses for me and wouldn't let Josh choose anything else. She also picked out and 'signed' a card all by herself. She must have been excited because she woke me up at 6:15 a.m.!! She was holding a piece of paper that she had drawn on and decorated the night before and was saying that she made it for my birthday. It doesn't get any better than that!



I just wanted to give everyone an update. We will post pictures of Miss Laney as soon as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment